Information for Current Graduate Students
The Office of the Registrar supports the work of the graduate faculty and serves our students and alumni as the custodian of academic records. The office coordinates course registration, assigns classrooms, maintains student transcripts, performs degree audits, provides enrollment and graduation verifications, and supplies information to government agencies and external organizations.
See below for graduate course schedules, forms and other information.
International students must contact the DSO about obtaining a student visa.
• Graduate Course Registration Form
• Graduate Drop Form
• Graduate Intent to Graduate Form - available on the Portal*
*Once in the Portal, you will select the Intent to Graduate Form tab.
• Graduate Withdrawal Form (.pdf)
• MBA Declaration of Concentration or Certificate Form (.pdf)
• MBA Intent to Complete Certificate Form (.pdf)
Fall - May 1
Spring - Nov. 1
Summer - Feb. 1
• Summer 2016 MBASchedule (.pdf)
• Spring 2016 MBA Schedule (.pdf)
• Spring 2016 Mini Course Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2015 Mini Course Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2015 MBA Schedule (.pdf)
• ELMBA Schedule 2015-16 (.pdf)
• ELMBA Schedule 2014-15 (.pdf)