Information for Current Graduate Students
The Office of the Registrar supports the work of the graduate faculty and serves our students and alumni as the custodian of academic records. The office coordinates course registration, assigns classrooms, maintains student transcripts, performs degree audits, provides enrollment and graduation verifications, and supplies information to government agencies and external organizations.
See below for graduate course schedules, forms and other information.
International students must contact the DSO about obtaining a student visa.
• Graduate Course Registration Form
• Graduate Drop Form
• Graduate Intent to Graduate Form - Available on the Portal Soon
• Graduate Withdrawal Form (.pdf)
• MBA Declaration of Concentration Form (.doc)
• Declaration of Certificate Form (.pdf)
Fall - May 1
Spring - Nov. 1
Summer - Feb. 1
MED / MAT
• Spring 2014 MAP Schedule (.pdf)