Office of University Marketing
The Office of University Marketing serves as the central source of information and assistance for all communications purposes. We have a rich resource of professional writers, editors, an art director, webmaster, and production coordinator, here to help you communicate and market your programs, departments, and news and events at the Mount, quickly and economically.
Since the key to the success of any marketing plan is the coordination of all institutional messages, all external marketing and advertising must be reviewed and/or produced by the Office of University Marketing. Contact us to ensure your marketing objectives fit within the Mount's overall integrated marketing plan.
Services We Provide:
• Publications Development and Consultation
• Editing, Rewriting, Proofreading for all communications
• Integrated Marketing Plans
• Publicity and Media Relations
• Website Management, Training and Development
• Access to Campus Photography and Artwork
• 2016 Gold ADDY Award for Mount St. Mary's Seminary Viewbook; AAF-Greater Frederick Chapter; Division: Sales & Marketing; Category: Collateral Material; Sub Category: Brochure
• 2016 Silver ADDY Award for Mount Magazine Spring 2016 Issue; AAF-Greater Frederick Chapter; Division: Sales & Marketing; Category: Publication Design; Sub Category: Magazine Design
The Office of University Marketing
208 Bradley Hall
16300 Old Emmitsburg Rd.
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
Phone: (301) 447–5366
Fax: (301) 447–5398