Office Hours and Deadlines
Financial Aid - First Floor
Bradley Hall, Room 111
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
(301) 447-5915 (fax number)
FAFSA School Code: 002086
MSMU continues its commitment to making college affordable for students and their families. In addition to need-based aid, the university awards numerous academic scholarships, ranging from $5,000 to full tuition.
What is the FAFSA?
Financial Aid Facts:
- All admitted freshmen are guaranteed Academic Scholarships.
- MSMU requires one Financial Aid Form – the FAFSA
- An average total financial aid package is $27,758.
- Last year 98% of Mount families recieved financial aid.
- 100% of the class of 2015 and class of 2016 received a merit scholarship.
- Average time to complete the FAFSA is 22 minutes.
MSMU Financial Aid makes it easy to apply for money for College — just use one form, The FAFSA.